Old Toronto, Ontario

I purchased 3 items and has a pants to return, i took off the tag accidentally coz i thought it fits me, i went to the store with receipt and tried to return or give me a store credit or exchange it sales associates are the worst ever, kept insisting that its worn out and the service was terrible, they were ready to argue with you instead of being apologetic, they care about the policy but not the customer service. No wonder not much people are coming to the store.

I wouldn't recommend this store as its worst customer service.

Manager didnt even bother to help, and they can lie to the customer service hotline which is useless i guess. will never ever go there anymore, sooner or later that store will be gone at Eaton Centre location.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $40. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dynamite Clothing. The most disappointing about dynamite clothing customer care at Dynamite Clothing was i do not like Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dynamite Clothing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dynamite Clothing to other companies on our site.

Comments

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada #1196792

Bought pants took the tags off when I got home tried them on and realized I bought the wrong size. I had a receipt and they wouldn't exchange!!!!

Said they looked worn? So upsetting. Love the store and just wanted a pair that fit me. The girl looked at me and said they were clearly worn?

Okay I tried them on and took them off??? Not cool dynamite

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada #1196791

That just happened to me! I wanted an exchange and the girl said my pants look worn? Very upsetting