Old Toronto, Ontario

I purchased 3 items and has a pants to return, i took off the tag accidentally coz i thought it fits me, i went to the store with receipt and tried to return or give me a store credit or exchange it sales associates are the worst ever, kept insisting that its worn out and the service was terrible, they were ready to argue with you instead of being apologetic, they care about the policy but not the customer service. No wonder not much people are coming to the store.

I wouldn't recommend this store as its worst customer service.

Manager didnt even bother to help, and they can lie to the customer service hotline which is useless i guess. will never ever go there anymore, sooner or later that store will be gone at Eaton Centre location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dynamite Clothing Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I do not like.

Comments

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada #1196792

Bought pants took the tags off when I got home tried them on and realized I bought the wrong size. I had a receipt and they wouldn't exchange!!!!

Said they looked worn? So upsetting. Love the store and just wanted a pair that fit me. The girl looked at me and said they were clearly worn?

Okay I tried them on and took them off??? Not cool dynamite

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada #1196791

That just happened to me! I wanted an exchange and the girl said my pants look worn? Very upsetting