Review about Dynamite Clothing Pants from Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
I'm done buying any sort of pants from Dynamite.Their dress pants usually only last a month (I rarely wash them and if I do its in cold water, hang to dry because I know they are easily ruined) before a zipper breaks or the fabric begins to fall apart.
I have also had this happen with jeans I've purchased there too with the fabric pulling apart to reveal whitish spots on the pants.
I decided to try these green tights, but they've only lasted a few weeks and the string have started to pull up.Extremely disappointed and I will not be buying pants from them anymore.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Dynamite Clothing Pants
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "This was the email I sent to their "contact" which came back as not delivered ("recipient not found" of course!!). And obviously their 1-800 # does not work either. I thought..."
- "Good afternoon, I spoke with a customer service representative from your Chicago, Ill. USA Call Center today, regarding a problem My wife and I had with a 300g bag of Green..."
- "Bought these boots at end of last season along with my daughter who also bought one of your boots. I Wore them a couple of times last year and..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."