Review about Dynamite Clothing Pants from Port Coquitlam, British Columbia
I'm done buying any sort of pants from Dynamite.Their dress pants usually only last a month (I rarely wash them and if I do its in cold water, hang to dry because I know they are easily ruined) before a zipper breaks or the fabric begins to fall apart.
I have also had this happen with jeans I've purchased there too with the fabric pulling apart to reveal whitish spots on the pants.
I decided to try these green tights, but they've only lasted a few weeks and the string have started to pull up.Extremely disappointed and I will not be buying pants from them anymore.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Dynamite Clothing Pants
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a black jacket and a blue dress this year from the website and was charged $65.48. They arrived 2 weeks later and looked nothing like the pictures..."
- "Sooo True. They Did Me The Same Way. I Ordered From Them TWICE, Thinking That The Second Order Would Be Different From The First. I Had The Same Problem ...They..."
- "I ordered a made-to-measure suit on tailor4less.com. I followed accurately all the necessary steps, according to the instructions. I chose the cloth, I provided precise measures, as described in the..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "Good afternoon, I spoke with a customer service representative from your Chicago, Ill. USA Call Center today, regarding a problem My wife and I had with a 300g bag of Green..."
- "Bought these boots at end of last season along with my daughter who also bought one of your boots. I Wore them a couple of times last year and..."
- "This was the email I sent to their "contact" which came back as not delivered ("recipient not found" of course!!). And obviously their 1-800 # does not work either. I thought..."