2.2

I'm done buying any sort of pants from Dynamite.Their dress pants usually only last a month (I rarely wash them and if I do its in cold water, hang to dry because I know they are easily ruined) before a zipper breaks or the fabric begins to fall apart.

I have also had this happen with jeans I've purchased there too with the fabric pulling apart to reveal whitish spots on the pants.

I decided to try these green tights, but they've only lasted a few weeks and the string have started to pull up.Extremely disappointed and I will not be buying pants from them anymore.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Armstrong_brittany is overall dissatisfied with Dynamite Clothing and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dynamite Clothing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dynamite Clothing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dynamite Clothing?

Comments