1.3

This company has no clue what customer service means, and shows a complete disregard for their customers. I had placed an order online, paying extra shipping to ensure the order arrives on time, as I was purchasing gifts for the holidays.

The order seemed to go through, in that I received a receipt, but the website shows an error message "Oops, something went wrong". Upon contacting the company, they tell me they cannot tell me if the order was placed or not, and will get back to me in 3 business days. Already disappointing. 3 days later, they did get back to me.

They say the order did not go through, but it's actually my fault because I saw an error message. (??!) Yes, once my money was already taken I saw an error message, not sure what I as a consumer was to do differently here. The woman I spoke to on the initial call had even mentioned she had gotten several other calls with the same complaint. So, 3 days later they inform me the order did not go through, those items are now out of stock, and I should receive a refund in 3-5 business days.

The employee was intent to make it clear that this was my fault - her words. Dynamite is not at all at fault, and have no responsibility for further action. Their idea of compensation for their error: "You can download the app, where we will give you 10% off, like everyone else". I asked to speak to a manager.

The response: "Ok, a manager will call you back in 3 business days". What an absolute joke!! Not even a "I'm sorry for the inconvenience", but instead "Just to be clear, this is your fault, not ours".

Save your money and the stress, and do not order from this company. Absolutely unbelievable, Dynamite - shame on you!

Review about: Dynamite Clothing Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Compensation/discount. At the very least - an apology!.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service, Rude staff.

Comments